• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Warranty on my driver...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i brought my r5 dual into a local TM authorized shop, becuase it is beat up...there is a dent on the top(no idea how it got there), the N logo has changed from silver to an ugly puke yellow...

but most importantly, the tip of the aldila green shaft felt like a womens flex... its never felt like that before, i mean one day it was fine, and then the next it felt like jello, and at impact the head was twisting everywhere...

i know people personally who have gotten their's replaced totally just because of the N logo changing to yellow(manufacturing thing, i know like 5 people who have had that)..

anyways, how long does it usually take for a warranty?? anybody had any experience with TM's warranty..

now the bigger question, what do i do while its gone??

HighTopFade

Sep 1, 2006
Call Taylor Made customer service. They didn't even ask me for a purchase date. They instructed me to return the club to ANY authorized dealer and replaced the club within a week.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Cross your fingers and hope a TP Burner shows up in a few weeks.
icon10.gif

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Call Taylor Made customer service. They didn't even ask me for a purchase date. They instructed me to return the club to ANY authorized dealer and replaced the club within a week.

really, a week!!!

sweet!! i was thinking that id be waiting like 1 month, but a week i can handle...

and btw- i dropped the club off yesterday, before i made this thread, i was just trying to get feel for the probability that they would replace it, and if so how long the turnaround would be....

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
The N turned yellow because the silver cover thing fell off.

yeah i was wondering how it truned yellow overnight... i mean one day it was normal and the next it was ugly puke yellow..

no matter if it color changed or a part fell off, they should replace it, right??

what do you guys think, you think they will replace it??

Jun 24, 2006
yeah i was wondering how it truned yellow overnight... i mean one day it was normal and the next it was ugly puke yellow..

no matter if it color changed or a part fell off, they should replace it, right??

what do you guys think, you think they will replace it??

Hard to say.

They fall off alot.

🔥 Latest posts