• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Was I in the right?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
talk about slow.
Had three young guys, early 20's or so it looked, who were carrying bags and walking as slow as I think a nursing home patient can walk.
Boot in ass.

I finally had to jump hole 8 off 7 and go to 9 to get around these slugs so I could play the back 9 before the leagues started. Made it by 10 minutes.

If theyd have been letting others play thru, ok...but they werent.
Tee it forward.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
It cures all forms of slow play forever
and is endorsed by every governing body in golf. Not to mention a whole host of legendary players and major equipment OEM's.

Oh wait, it's purpose isn't actually slow play, it's to improve the enjoyment of the game and turn course starters and marshalls into golf course nazis.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
and is endorsed by every governing body in golf. Not to mention a whole host of legendary players and major equipment OEM's.
Don't forget the science advisory boards that studied every amateur shot from all the tee boxes to pin with religious dedication to improving the game.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The nursing home industry used to have a similar program. There seemed to be a problem with elderly men having the tops of their slippers turn yellow. The program was called "Pee it Forward".

🔥 Latest posts