• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Waste Management Open

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
^^^^^this - awesome - thanks! I'll do the same at the LPGA at Kingsmill in May.
Greg posted green grass, fog, dew... just great photos of a beautiful golf course.
We want... we demand that you post shots of young, athletic, hot lady golfers in accidental poses that make us old men breathe hard!!!!
There's a difference!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Greg posted green grass, fog, dew... just great photos of a beautiful golf course.
We want... we demand that you post shots of young, athletic, hot lady golfers in accidental poses that make us old men breathe hard!!!!
There's a difference!!!

My photos will include more views of how the players' apparel fits them, instead of what the grass in Williamsburg looks like........no worries, Limp!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
papaD- I do not think you can get Polaroids on the interweb.

Yes......I shoot the Polaroids - lay them out on the kitchen counter - photograph them with my smart phone - upload them in JPEG format to my image hosting web site - copy the image's direct URL from that site and paste it in here using the HTML image tags. EZPZ.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Yes......I shoot the Polaroids - lay them out on the kitchen counter - photograph them with my smart phone - upload them in JPEG format to my image hosting web site - copy the image's direct URL from that site and paste it in here using the HTML image tags. EZPZ.
10505745-64f1-4327-8747-cf18dc8b7f46.jpg

🔥 Latest posts