• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Waste Management Phoenix Open

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
16th-hole-PHX-OPEN.jpg

18.jpg

d768a420b2db83301abd17edd48a6f14.jpg

Were you drinking while flying the helicopter?

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Phil and Ricky with the early lead.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I'm fine with his comments. People bitch and moan when an athlete gets all PC in an interview and then when one speaks his mind people all bitch and moan. If I was a pro athlete I'd tell the fans to kiss my ass.
That comment in a vacuum doesn't make him a douche canoe. It's his full body of work.

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Hmmmm.... The tourney is on my television... in my living room.... while I'm sitting in my recliner... after playing 18 this morning... because I don't have to work!!! :D:D:D

No Golf Channel here in FL. I'll catch coverage this weekend. I'm doing the no work, played golf this morning, sitting in my recliner thing.........just missing the tourney coverage.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I'm fine with his comments. People bitch and moan when an athlete gets all PC in an interview and then when one speaks his mind people all bitch and moan. If I was a pro athlete I'd tell the fans to kiss my ass.
Sponsors want PC comments. The players are a reflection of the company in a sense.

He didn't say anything that was out of line but he is a whinny bitch. Dude is always crying about something.

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country

Bubba being honest is OK with me. He doesn't like the course but he supports his sponsors as they support him. No biggie. I don't like it when he whines, tho...................

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.