• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Waste Management Phoenix Open

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
You guys think he's a douche and that's fine. I like him. I like athletes that wear their emotions on their sleeves.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Well guys, I've been laid up sick since Wednesday and haven't made it to the tournament. I think I'll try to make the ladies tourney in March.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Waste Management Phoenix Open – Waste Management Phoenix Open Tops 200,000 FansFor Record-Breaking Single-Day Attendance

It’s time to update the record books again as Saturday’s third round of the 2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open Presented by Ak-Chin Indian Community drew a single-round record of 201,003 golf fans to TPC Scottsdale. Nearly every inch of the course was lined with patrons enjoying the tournament, and the cheers and jeers of the famed 16th hole could be heard from anywhere on the grounds. The total attendance for the 2016 tournament sits at 553,035 — still with the fourth round to play — just 11,334 away from breaking the weekly attendance record that was set last year (564,368). If Sunday’s attendance tops 46,966, the 2016 WM Phoenix Open will have amassed more than 600,000 attendees for the week.

Insane.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
This just got a lot more interesting.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Heading to the third playoff hole. How many tourneys, lately, go down to the last hole... or to a playoff. These kids are good!!!!!
They've played 18, 18 and now on to 10. I'm tipping this is the decider.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.