• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL turns 60!

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
Does this mean he has to get all his clubs reshafted with Senior Flex shafts???

Happy Birthday, WBL!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Congrats, WBL. Your one year closer to shooting your age........on the front nine. :D

Enjoy the day.:)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Does this mean he has to get all his clubs reshafted with Senior Flex shafts???

Happy Birthday, WBL!
... and the Senior Citizen Discounts, and being able to go back to wearing diapers and no one looks too funny at him. :)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Wow!! I'm gone a few hours and look at this. Thanks guys for all the nice(?) comments!! I really do appreciate them. No senior flex shafts for this old guy!! I'll keep playing what I think I should even though I should be playing something else. Kinda like you Mizzie guys not wanting to play Pings but really knowing in your heart you should be!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Don't forget a thread for sssmokin (my twin brother) who'll get all weird if his birthday gets forgotten. He'll sic Razor on you all!! :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
sssmokin was probably smart enough, NOT to post his birthday for public viewing. :D

Happy b-day to you too, sssmokin.:) You seem like the more sensible of the twins, I am guessing you came out first?:laugh:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
ualtim posted: sssmokin was probably smart enough, NOT to post his birthday for public viewing. :D

Happy b-day to you too, sssmokin.:) You seem like the more sensible of the twins, I am guessing you came out first?:laugh:
Right you are, ualtim. I'm 4 minutes older than WBL. And now WBL CAN shoot his age.............................. on the front 9. Thanks for the greetings. WBL is wrong...........I don't need any post of my own. That's not me. After all these years, he still doesn't know me...........LOL. And he still can't beat me. :wow:

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Happy B-day to two of the most down to earth guys on this site. You may be a couple of old timers but I would love to tee it up with both of you.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Happy Birthday guys, Do we have a senior forum for them to post in?

Stuff like,,How was your bowel movement? And I sure like depends!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Yeah, it kind of made me wonder about Ssmokin's birthday not showing up below, but I just chalked it up to my ignorance.

Bah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! TO BOTH OF YOU!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Played 18 on a tough course today, Edgewood Golf Course Oaks course (Pines are easier). Water, water everywhere. Only drowned one ball! Hitting the driver straight but not near as long as last fall when I wrote the Rapture review. Short game went somewhere but still stayed under 90. I've been playing all the tougher courses around so when I start league Thursday it might seem easier. After golfing I hit a bucket at the driving range to see if I could get back some distance. I did. I was gripping the club too deep in my hands (not out on the fingers) and overswinging. Man, I fixed that and was hanging some ropes out there pretty nice. This range uses low distance balls so if you get them out to 250 you'd get 280 out of a good ball. I was getting them out there after fixing my grip.:)

Edgewood Golf Course - Giving You 36 Reasons to Visit...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
So I presume this means the Rapture is going to stick around for a while?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
So I presume this means the Rapture is going to stick around for a while?

JEFF4i

Until I find something better!! (And I haven't yet)... (Of course I haven't taken a Sumo squared out on the course yet...) :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts