• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL vs. sssmokin: Rd. 1

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Razor has a bad back also, and always says: "37 years in the masonry business have taken their toll.............size 50 shirt and size 2 hat".....................LOL. :laugh:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Razor has a bad back also, and always says: "37 years in the masonry business have taken their toll.............size 50 shirt and size 2 hat".....................LOL. :laugh:

And a liver that needs a vacation.:laugh:

Made myself laugh.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I can't see how I could...........LOL. I look like 94 years old in that pic......all hunched over. (My back was shot after 18 holes, as usual). I could hardly climb in WBL's car. :(

sssmokin

Oh no!! Here come the excuses now!! :D (His back was pretty bad the last couple of holes we played)... :D

But so was mine!! :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I can't see how I could...........LOL. I look like 94 years old in that pic......all hunched over. (My back was shot after 18 holes, as usual). I could hardly climb in WBL's car. :(

Yeah, but the look on your face says, "you talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?":laugh:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Razor can get serious, and has some excellent tips.............such as, "never trust a fart!" :laugh:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
That's Razor's Mustang and is very cool. Large tires on the back, souped up engine, loud exhaust, racing cam so idles rough, 4-speed. Totally restored and very fast. That is the original Mustang year, early serial number. :D

64 1/2??? That's sweet!!

Had a 66 ragtop once...99 ragtop, also. 99 was souped up and quite a bit of fun. Then came the divorce, car got sold...man I miss those 2 cars.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
warbirdlover
Quote:

sssmokin
Oh no!! Here come the excuses now!! :D (His back was pretty bad the last couple of holes we played)... :D

But so was mine!! :D
I'm not making any excuses................I said AFTER 18 HOLES!!!!:rolleyes:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.