• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

We knew this was coming, just not THIS quick!!!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Presenting the new Taylormade R11

Just when you though things couldn't get uglier with the Nike Matchspeed line...

Taylormade does it again

*****IMAGE REMOVED at the request of an attorney representing Taylor Made Golf*****
Pinching images from mygolfspy is not generally a great idea.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

Just when you though things couldn't get uglier with the Nike Matchspeed line...

Taylormade does it again

The club ho on crack who's in charge of TaylorMade's R & D/Strategic Operations seriously needs therapy. Releasing a new driver every fortnight is ridiculous. Let me guess Mr TaylorMade, this one's "faster & longer"?

harrison

Nov 3, 2010
oh taylormade, what have you done? This looks like another attempt for Taylormade to say that they will add 30 yards to your drive

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
At this point, i would be driving the ball around 1300 yards...assuming i bought even half of the new drivers Taylormade has put out in the last year and added up all the added yardage i was guaranteed.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I thought this was more than humourous..

R35
R15SMQ.jpg

Bobtee

Oct 29, 2009

Taylormade does it again

]

Can't wait to see the top of it!! (Not!!!!) Geezeeeeeeeeeee...........White.

Bignose

Oct 23, 2006
I thought this was more than humourous..

R35

Only 12 weight ports? That lack of adjustabaility is soooooooooooooo 2009. The modern player such as myself cannot abide fewer than 18 adjustable ports. I know when my launch angle is off by more than 17 hundreths of a degree, and I'm losing 35 inches from my drive. And don't get me started on when my spin rate is more than 1% off of optimum.

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
So I am sure to get some flack for this......... but I think it looks pretty cool. I think they are also doing a SF 2.0 and I probably will get on a monitor with them just for fun.

Two months ago I would not have believed that I am currently bagging a TM driver and 4w but I couldn't deny the results.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
TM's just working the law of averages: produce 100 drivers a year, 1 of them has got to be good!

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
Well it looks like it's working. The club isn't even out yet and people are taking about it. But I have a feeling more people will buy this club because of the white head than any results it produces - if it even produces any. Hell, I've seen guys at Golfsmith buy a driver or putter and not even hit it.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Well, it seems white is the new black....

Introducing the special edition Cobra ZL Driver

110410-le-zl-sole.jpg

awww.golfblogger.co.uk_data_post_pics_Cobra_Golf_Cobra_Limited_Edition_ZL_Driver.jpg

Bobtee

Oct 29, 2009
Now that I've seen the top of a white club head, it actually looks nice. Like the little cobra design for the line up mark!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Now that I've seen the top of a white club head, it actually looks nice. Like the little cobra design for the line up mark!!!!

... and it has an adjustable head. Hopefully it can be adjusted 180 degrees so that the butt ugly crown faces downwards. ;)

🔥 Latest posts