• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

We need a golf writer

Skiddlydiddly

Jul 17, 2007
i agree, i think we need more of these spammers to start threads that eclarck and siberian can run with

Agreed.

I think it was a spam thread that convinced me to join this site. Something about a camera mount for your golf cart, I think. The members and the spammer were making fun of each other back and forth, complete with photochopped pic gags. Funny stuff.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Spammers don't usually fare well around here. Another good recent spam thread was the one where some guy was "reviewing" books that hadn't been released yet and telling everyone how they had helped his game.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Spammers don't usually fare well around here. Another good recent spam thread was the one where some guy was "reviewing" books that hadn't been released yet and telling everyone how they had helped his game.

That one was good, but I prefer one where the guy was giving us the miracle formula for only $47 bucks in a book he had written...

🔥 Latest posts