• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

We need your opinions!!!! Please!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
ShotTalk has been one of the finest groups of gentlemen ever brought together on a golf discussion board. Over the past few years, we've lost a couple members as they have passed on. A couple of the younger posters have "slipped up" and fathered babies rather than buying the latest driver. They spend more time, now, with family than keeping up on the latest golf equipment release. Over the years, we've struggled to retain golfers of the "gentler gender" on the board.
We aren't a group of "+ cappers", with our noses in the air. Many of us hunt and fish. Some of us are camera nuts or cooking nuts. Most of us are family folks, putting one foot after the other.

We want your opinion! If you are a 'lurker', please join long enough to make suggestions about how we can improve the site... and, perhaps pique your interest enough to post regularly. We won't allow politics to enter the discussion. There are a couple of things you don't talk about over the dinner table... and we expect that same respect here. Come on in. Speak your mind. The site owner may think your suggestions are 'right on' and implement them. Or, he may shake his head and wonder 'Where the heck did he/she pull that idea out of?"!!!

Thanks in advance for you assistance in growing one of the greatest golf discussion boards on the 'net.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
BITE ME!!! Is that short enough!:p

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Where do you want me to start???

Seriously, I have TONS of ideas...some are very simple oversights by the creators (like SEO/HTML errors) to layout and moderator activity?

I can make my observation/recommendations here or off line...let me know!

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Where do you want me to start???

Seriously, I have TONS of ideas...some are very simple oversights by the creators (like SEO/HTML errors) to layout and moderator activity?

I can make my observation/recommendations here or off line...let me know!

I would love to hear your input. Feel free to start a private message with me. Interested in hearing your SEO input.

RCI

Jul 26, 2008
For me it is just a matter of time... So much to do, so little time.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Banning Smokin' from posting pictures would be a nice start.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Like mentioned earlier, time is a big thing and my golf time has been cut the last two years that doesn't help.

🔥 Latest posts