• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Website for your home course

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You never told me about this one, Bro. With that barn in the picture, it looks really similar to Thal Acres GC in Westfield, Wisconsin

sssmokin

I pointed that out to you on the way to Sheperd's Crook we played that day. Right by HWY 20 and HWY 94. Links course that I played league in last summer. And the "barn hole" (par 5) is nasty. A sharp dogleg right that is about a 230 yard carry. You can't cut the corner. Then you've got another 250 to the elevated green by the barn. Tough hole.

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
The Road

Here is my home course. I say that cause I work there. Since play is free I find it hard to go anywhere else. We are situated smack dab in one of the weatlhiest areas in the country. We are 2 miles from Congressional and 2 miles from Avenel. When the members there don't feel like playing their monster courses they come see us.

:: Montgomery County Golf :: Falls Road - Home

otakueric

shottalk newbie :)
Apr 13, 2008
Bethpage -- Home of the once and future U.S. Open!

and yes, the black course is so amazingly hard.

not allowed to post links yet so here is the address without the http

nysparks.state.ny.us/golf/info.asp?golfID=12

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
this is not my home course, since i don't have one, but this is the one i like to frequent.

UAW - Black Lake Golf Club - More About the Course

its a beauty, cut out of the pines and red oaks of n. michigan. it also has a beautiful range and practice facility.

#9 is a beast, 590 from the gold tees. the kicker is that its uphill as well as #18. chipped in from the fairway once to eagle 9.

Members online

No members online now.