• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Website to enter your scores and calculate handicap

Lefty_SnowBird

Jul 6, 2009
Are you guys using any public websites to enter your scores and keep track of your different stats?

I'm using FairwayFiles.com Free Golf Handicap Tracking System but I was curious to see if there was anything better out there.

What is nice is that you can enter all kind of stats like fairways hit, greens in reg, number of putts, etc... and you can create groups and follow your buddies scores.

Anyways, if you guys are using other sites, fire away! We could create a shottalk group too if that's not already done.

For the record, I have nothing to do with that website...just thought i'd share with you all.

scgamecock

Feb 5, 2009
Are you guys using any public websites to enter your scores and keep track of your different stats?

I'm using FairwayFiles.com Free Golf Handicap Tracking System but I was curious to see if there was anything better out there.

What is nice is that you can enter all kind of stats like fairways hit, greens in reg, number of putts, etc... and you can create groups and follow your buddies scores.

Anyways, if you guys are using other sites, fire away! We could create a shottalk group too if that's not already done.

For the record, I have nothing to do with that website...just thought i'd share with you all.

pretty sure that myscorecard.com gives you an official usga handicap for a minimal fee. correct me if i'm wrong

OP
L

Lefty_SnowBird

Jul 6, 2009
That stacka.com site looks like it has a very large number of clubs listed. Even in my area (Quebec city), looks like all the courses are there.

I'll check it out, see if it's as convenient and easy to use as fairwayfiles.

Thanks!

Are there any official Shottalk group on one of those sites? That would be fun to have since you seem to have a nice group of guys hanging in here.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.