• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wedding Ring

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
[FONT=&quot]Wedding Ring

So, which is worse?
True Story from Houston Medical Center

A man went to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his hoohoo.

According to the Nurse attending, the patient's girl friend found the ring in his pants pocket and she got so mad at him, she used petroleum jelly to slip the
ring on his hoohoo while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:

1) Having your girl friend find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your hoohoo.
3) Or finding out your hoohoo fits through your wedding ring!
[/FONT]

NHSgolf2008

Mar 11, 2008
WOW

[FONT=&quot]Wedding Ring

So, which is worse?
True Story from Houston Medical Center

A man went to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his hoohoo.

According to the Nurse attending, the patient's girl friend found the ring in his pants pocket and she got so mad at him, she used petroleum jelly to slip the
ring on his hoohoo while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:

1) Having your girl friend find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your hoohoo.
3) Or finding out your hoohoo fits through your wedding ring!
[/FONT]

Not gonna lie, i died laughing and thought about it a little bit.....prolly number 2 or 3 but i am leaning towards number 3....pathetic...

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
One of the best riddles that aren't about race that i have ever heard. That is almost on level with how funny taylormade jokes are.
:laugh:

(How many taylormade reps does it take to screw in a light bulb? Trick question, they would design the lightbulb to be so big and glocky that it wouldnt fit.)

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah that word I'm like WTF is he talking about?!?! Then I understood and laughed. Its better than Callaway's designers trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. :laugh:

NHSgolf2008

Mar 11, 2008
wow

One of the best riddles that aren't about race that i have ever heard. That is almost on level with how funny taylormade jokes are.
:laugh:

(How many taylormade reps does it take to screw in a light bulb? Trick question, they would design the lightbulb to be so big and glocky that it wouldnt fit.)

How many taylormade reps DESIGN lightbulbs :(....i need proof. If they did they would probably be the most sexy looking lightbulbs uve ever seen

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
How many taylormade reps DESIGN lightbulbs :(....i need proof. If they did they would probably be the most sexy looking lightbulbs uve ever seen

But it would be in the bargain bin in 6 weeks and 4 new light bulbs would come out in that time.

R35

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah so very true. Although I haven't even seen the new CGB max driver in person yet. My local Nevada Bob's is so far behind on the new stuff.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.