• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wedge Ho Day

OP
demon

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Demon,

If they have'em: Srixon WG 504 and Tour Edge JMAX Black Nickel.

and the Cleveland 588 Gun Metal.

I have been thinking about all 3 if I can find a deal.

Those Srixon wedges are nice looking and forged, I will definetely test them out tonight.

I dont know about the JMAX, they kind of look funny. I am like a prom queen, my dress has to look pretty.

Those guys at golfsmith are going to hate me. LOL

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
GC10s will give you the feel you want,much softer than the 588s,but I prefer the harder feel of the 588s

SunnyDaze

Dec 11, 2006
I like the CG10's myself - got a replacement SW this Xmas without looking at anything else.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
JMAX? Really? Interesting...

R35

Since hitting the CB2's, I decided to research into Tour Edge a little bit more. After winning the Bazooka JMAX Geo Max driver at the show, I definitely needed to do some research into the company.

I like their concept and the fact that they do not sponser tour players which would drive the prices up on their products. They provide quality clubs at affordable prices, period. The Exotics line is a bit pricey, but that is to be expected when your running high tech Titanium cup faces, but the rest of the line up is fairly priced. I went out and hit the Bazooka Geo Max this morning and its going in the bag (full review tomorrow, I hope.) So far, all the products I have hit from Tour Edge have been amazingly easy to hit and I am starting to wonder about their wedge line. This is all the information they have on the wedges on their web site (Click here). The Black Nickels look awesome and were GD Hot List 2006 (yes, I know we have issues with that list but when a smaller company like TE makes the list something right has to be going on) and the testor comments said the the wedges performed just as good if not better than the high dollar wedges also on the list. Considering you can pick them up for $60 a piece new from several sources, I figured they were worth a shot. They look nice too, don't they?

Dawg64

Oct 27, 2006
Am currently playing the 52* and it is an excellent wedge for the price - $49.95CDN at Golftown. They may even be a little less now. Nice feel.

fore142

Oct 22, 2006
in my opinion, you cant go wrong with vokeys, i love the spin milled ones, but the grooves go quick on them if you play a lot.

OP
demon

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Ok I am back, I will post a review.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.