• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wedges F/S

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I have some wedges I'm needing to part with.

I accept Paypal and have references.

Cleveland CG10 52* wedge. 2 Dot Bounce(Standard). Satin finish, great condition. Sharp grooves. Used 1 season. Standard DG wedgeflex shaft, original tour velvet grip. 8.5/10

$40 SHIPPED CONUS

Cleveland CG11 54* 1 Dot Bounce. Satin finish. Almost new condition. SHARP grooves. Used 1 round. Standard DG Wedge flex shaft, original tour velvet grip. 9.5/10

$50 SHIPPED CONUS

Mizuno MP-T Raw Haze 60.05 Wedge. Raw/Rusted Finish. Gorgeous look, great grip. Very clean club, minimal wear on finish on face. Original tour velvet grip. DG Wedge flex shaft. Used 4 rounds. Great club!

$40 SHIPPED CONUS

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_IMG_1173.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_IMG_1174.jpg

Let me know if you need anymore pictures or info. Not really interested in any trades. Thanks.

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I guess make an offer. I wasn't really looking to sell it yet. Although I need the $$.

It's y-cutter grooves. Has the obvious wear on the sole. Light wear on the face in the sweet spot. No flattened section of the grooves, milling is still visible on the face.

Has a brand new GP Multi compound grip(red/black).

8* bounce too.

🔥 Latest posts