• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wedges!!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
My short game sucks enough that I don't need 7 wedges. :)

Anyways..

Callaway 52* X-Forged Wedge. It's used, not much, stock all the way around. Great condition grip. Vintage finish.

$35

Scratch 58* wedge JLM PDG grind. Brand new, hows that for description. Plastic on the grip still, and yellow sticker explaining the grind on the shaft. S300 shaft, TV grip.

$95

Taylormade RAC TP 58* y-cutter groove. Used a good bit. Face is in GREAT shape, and deep grooves. Sole and bottom portion of face has the black finish worn down. Other than that.. Great wedge. Stiff flex- Red/Black MCC grip.

$45

I have pictures, will post when there is some interest.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Can you explain what the sole grind is, as I'm not familiar with Scratch's terminology?

I most likely want that Scratch, no matter what the grind is. Any trade interest? I have very little $$$.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
My short game sucks enough that I don't need 7 wedges. :)

Anyways..

Callaway 52* X-Forged Wedge. It's used, not much, stock all the way around. Great condition grip. Vintage finish.

$35

Scratch 58* wedge JLM PDG grind. Brand new, hows that for description. Plastic on the grip still, and yellow sticker explaining the grind on the shaft. S300 shaft, TV grip.

$95

Taylormade RAC TP 58* y-cutter groove. Used a good bit. Face is in GREAT shape, and deep grooves. Sole and bottom portion of face has the black finish worn down. Other than that.. Great wedge. Stiff flex- Red/Black MCC grip.

$45

I have pictures, will post when there is some interest.
I'll take the Callaway X-Forged. PM sent.

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Callaway wedge is gone.. Eracer check you PM, bud. LMK whatcha think.

Also, I can get any wedge bent to whatever you'd like, they are all forged.

The scratch wedge grind is as follows:

Sweeper / Slider

* Shallow Angle of Attack.
* Sweeps Ball Off Turf.
* Little to No Divot.
* Mis-Hits Commonly Thin.

# Low Bounce Angle.
Helps Fit A Shallower Angle of Attack.

# Generously Cambered Sole.
Helps Club Slide Across The Ground.

# Trailing Edge Relief.
Thins Sole Decreasing Playable Bounce.

Seems like opening it up for flop shots would be easy as cake.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online