• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wednesday TV stinks.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Was looking forward to the new show Phenomenom with Criss Angel & Uri Gellar, well all I can say is "IT STINKS!!!!!!". I want my hr back!!!

And I have been watching Bionic Woman the last 3 weeks with the hope that it would get better, well it hasn't & I turned it off after 20 minutes tonight.

My 5 yr old grandson has better ideas & stories than these high paid network twits.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Indeed Wednesday night T.V. is awful. Thats why Im watching the world series right now. I like tuesday nights. and I like Thursday nights. Thats it. As far as the other nights go, they suck. Just my opinion of course.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I like tuesday nights. and I like Thursday nights. Thats it. As far as the other nights go, they suck. Just my opinion of course.

Tuesdays are the best, NCIS & House.
Monday is ok with Two & Half Men...that show is hilarious followed by Rules of Engagement which is pretty good also.

I don't even know what's on thursday, what night is Law & Order Criminal Intent on?

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I dont get to watch much anymore since im working providing support for the swing shift. Watching the Worlds Series on the Net.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
With Tivo, I no longer have any concept of what is even on during any given night. Pretty good night of TV for me, but I think I was watching Monday and Tuesday shows. Yesterday was Thursday Thru Sunday. :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The World Series is sooo great. Yeah right. Nothing like watching the F'in Red Sox winning 13-1 when you are a Yankee fan.
icon9.gif
All I can hope for now is a hard lined foul ball to hit some Red Flops dipstick in the noggin. :laugh:

Where is my Golf Channel damnit... I could be watching the BB rerun for the 11th time or that sweet F2 commercial where they purposely shank the competition.
icon10.gif

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
The World Series is sooo great. Yeah right. Nothing like watching the F'in Red Sox winning 13-1 when you are a Yankee fan.
icon9.gif
All I can hope for now is a hard lined foul ball to hit some Red Flops dipstick in the noggin. :laugh:

Where is my Golf Channel damnit... I could be watching the BB rerun for the 11th time or that sweet F2 commercial where they purposely shank the competition.
icon10.gif

Go home new yorker... BOO!!! You got swept in last 4 games how bad is that.
And your salary cap is about $20 mil higher than any other team. Go buy some more players.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Golf channel..I like 19th hole golf central...I also watch dirty sexy money.?

Jury still out on that one, not much else on that I like...

🔥 Latest posts