• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Welcome to the newly upgraded ShotTalk.com

Admin

Staff member
Admin
Mar 6, 2014
As you can see, we have a newly upgraded site! We are now running the latest version of Xenforo available and it includes some pretty neat upgrades. In addition the site/server is now running on HTTP/2 and is encrypted. There are a ton of new features... enhanced search, a much better mobile experience and emoji support. In addition, working with videos and images should be much easier.

If you notice anything broken on the site, please let us know!

Thank you for your patience and your support!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I used to access the site first thru the app then another app Tapatalk. For some reason the site doesn’t seem to be working on Tapatalk, is anybody else having this issue?

OP
Admin

Admin

Staff member
Admin
Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I don’t think the app is available anymore, at least I can’t download it from the App Store for my iPhone. Weird Tapatalk isn’t working though.
If you guys really want Tapatalk we can get it going, but the mobile interface is quite good. Let me know.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
As you can see, we have a newly upgraded site! We are now running the latest version of Xenforo available and it includes some pretty neat upgrades. In addition the site/server is now running on HTTP/2 and is encrypted. There are a ton of new features... enhanced search, a much better mobile experience and emoji support. In addition, working with videos and images should be much easier.

If you notice anything broken on the site, please let us know!

Thank you for your patience and your support!
But no more app....

🔥 Latest posts