• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well look what fell into my bag.......

Fuzzifus

Jun 12, 2005
Man, these MP-32's are some of the sweetest irons I have ever hit, I am madly in love with them as any Mizuno owner will understand. I'll admit I was a little worried at first, but after a couple rounds (77, 81 respectively) I am pleased to death. One problem I encountered though was when i went to get the 32's, I just had to get some new wedges and I have thought about some CG 10's for a while, so what the heck. Man they feel reat as well, a bit more "soft" then the others I have played, but man can I yank the chain on em.........
DSCF0089.JPG

OP
F

Fuzzifus

Jun 12, 2005
And all of this goes into my Grom, which I thank all of you here on the boards who recommended it because it is an awsome bag............
DSCF0092.JPG

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sweet setup.

I wish I had money to blow on clubs thinking that "they" were the reason I'm not playing as well as I should. ;)

Nice pickup, Fuzz. I hope they bring you good luck!

Cheers,

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
That top photo is a beaut...irons shining against the red and black headcovers...
It is a wonderful thing to be happy with all of your equipment.

What is your total investment in clubs and bag?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I love the look of those irons. Maybe one day I'll have the game to play them. Congrats.

I do have a CG 10 SW and love it. It's become my go-to wedge around the green for almost every shot.

rct20

Aug 3, 2005
Gorgeous clubs, wish I had the game for them. What's the orange ball all about though?? And do you regularly play with 15 clubs...shame on you!
icon11.gif

Bag looks alot like mine, I have the "Edge". The only problem I find with this bag (and many others too) is that since I use midsize grips, it's really hard to get all the clubs to fir well and stay in place. Does that happen with regular sized grips? I don't know cuz I've never had them.

OP
F

Fuzzifus

Jun 12, 2005
Man total investment, lets not go there, if my wife found this thread, well, it wouldn't be pretty. Looking back on it, it didn't seem to be that much, as I kinda did piece by piece, but now, whoa, that is a big number.

The orange ball is a half orange half white PING ball. i have had it for a long time, don't use it for anything other than good luck.......

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Fuzzifus said:
..... if my wife found this thread, well, it wouldn't be pretty.

Just send the CG10 to my address and she won't find out. ;)

R35

🔥 Latest posts