• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well, my season is over

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
regionals was today and i shot a disappointing 84, had several unlucky breaks but even more stupid decisions, didn't qualify for state i went home emptied my team bag and when replacing things in my new bag i just happened to throw in the TA1's, I've got all summer to commit to them now, I am now a man on a mission for next year to come back longer hitting, more accurate and more consistent, i'm going to commit my whole being to the game, when i play in the jr. pro-am, I am going to show the pro that I am playing with something special

i just can't stand disappointing myself anymore, i realize that i'm going to have to work even harder now,

P.S. thank for everyone's wedge bounce explanations, they really made the difference on several shots today although that wasn't the problem, i think i hit about 3 fairways, not easy to go low when that happens

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I know your disappointed but it sounds like you have the right attitude. The hard work will pay off, just don't forget that golf is still a game and it's suppose to be fun. :)

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
You'll get better next year. With more experience and fun attitude as Dave mentions, you'll improve quickly. :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yep.

You have to go in with almost no expectations. That way, you play alot better without putting pressure on yourself.

But don't worry, it'll come with time and practice.

Good work Gun!

R35

🔥 Latest posts