• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Went putter shopping.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You should select 1 full bag of clubs and then sell everything else you have. Imagine how much you could ho then!!

Hey, I'm down to 2 full bags (main bag and beach bag), 1 extra SW that came with my i3's, and my clubs from high school that I won't sell. If I can do it, you can.

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You should select 1 full bag of clubs and then sell everything else you have. Imagine how much you could ho then!!

Hey, I'm down to 2 full bags (main bag and beach bag), 1 extra SW that came with my i3's, and my clubs from high school that I won't sell. If I can do it, you can.
Step one, eh?

Your suggestion will be implemented in the very near future.
icon12.gif

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
I have an idea for a thread, which goes nicely with the last few posts.... find an ebay auction for ALL your clubs. Gamers, extra's, second bag, twelvth driver, fifth putter, etc.

Get the vaue for all, as best you can with the auctions (new, used, somewhere in between - the auctions will not always be like for like) and get a VALUE of all your stuff.

Most $ wins.... but secretly gets laughed at by some of use who have ONE bag with 14, and a few extra clubs at best. :thumbs up:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Merely a humble apprentice. MG, WBL, Ezra, Tim, Rock - they are the apex predators in this jungle.

I am not even close to the rest in that list. I may be towards the top of the ho and stow list, but for sheer volume I am no where close to the pro's in that list. MG and Ezra have more volume than the rest of the web site combined.

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I have an idea for a thread, which goes nicely with the last few posts.... find an ebay auction for ALL your clubs. Gamers, extra's, second bag, twelvth driver, fifth putter, etc.

Get the vaue for all, as best you can with the auctions (new, used, somewhere in between - the auctions will not always be like for like) and get a VALUE of all your stuff.

Most $ wins.... but secretly gets laughed at by some of use who have ONE bag with 14, and a few extra clubs at best. :thumbs up:
I like this idea. What do I win?

🔥 Latest posts