• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Went to the golf dome

1. Always have a knife.
2. I love my idiot marks.
3. Lists are fun.
1. dont go anywhere without my Swiss Army knife
2. Idiot marks hurt resale value, knowing how to buff them out makes me $$
3. yes they are

You ain't buffing mine out. Fuckin dirty range ball went down to the metal.
ouch....when they are that bad only option is to sand and paint.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Went to the heated range today. Hit em pretty good. Hard to see anything beyond 8i in the backdrop of overcast sky and snow so I hit mostly wedges and short irons. Then I went to Golf Galaxy to look at shoes and ended up hitting the 7i from a set of Nike VR Pro blades. O.M.G. Shouldn't have done that... C'mon Milwaukee golf show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. The Pings I got from you are awesome.
I'm glad you like em Jer. I subsequently sold the Ci9's and might sell the Pi7's if they have the Nike VR Pro blades at the golf show for as cheap as last year. I've really been trying to hone a nice controlled swing. One good thing about range balls is they leave some skin on the face so you know exactly where on the face you hit. When I reign in my swing and pay attention instead of just whacking balls really hard I actually strike it on or near the middle of the face a lot more. Would ya believe it?

I'm glad you like em Jer. I subsequently sold the Ci9's and might sell the Pi7's if they have the Nike VR Pro blades at the golf show for as cheap as last year. I've really been trying to hone a nice controlled swing. One good thing about range balls is they leave some skin on the face so you know exactly where on the face you hit. When I reign in my swing and pay attention instead of just whacking balls really hard I actually strike it on or near the middle of the face a lot more. Would ya believe it?
Yup. I had to learn that too. But it still doesn't help me, LOL.

awww hell, Jerry, did you buy MORE clubs? sorry yall, it's beel a while since I been here. Curry park. I kinda remember it from when I lived there as a kid on 76th and Hampton. Nututha... I have a nice set of Taylor Made TP blades I could part with. 1 iron through sand wedge. Rifle 6.0, withe Lampkin midsize rossline grips. Any who... I would love to come down to the dome and hit some balls, for a couple hours, and hange out with you guys. It will give me a chance to hit my new sticks too. LOL

awww hell, Jerry, did you buy MORE clubs? sorry yall, it's beel a while since I been here. Curry park. I kinda remember it from when I lived there as a kid on 76th and Hampton. Nututha... I have a nice set of Taylor Made TP blades I could part with. 1 iron through sand wedge. Rifle 6.0, withe Lampkin midsize rossline grips. Any who... I would love to come down to the dome and hit some balls, for a couple hours, and hange out with you guys. It will give me a chance to hit my new sticks too. LOL
So you have new sticks too?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back