• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Westerm Skies / Gilbert, AZ

JustinErickson

Shanker Delux
May 23, 2008
This course was horrible...other than the fact that they screw their locals by offering a "player program" in the miserably hot months...you pay $149 to play with no green fees and they give you 60 guest passes that they never count...of course the only catch is that you still have to pay $15 for cart fees (per player not cart). Well turns out that the green fees are $15 for anyone who walks in...So since they gave me a cheap shirt and hat I decided to give them $99 since I got the pass later and got "hooked up". Well on top of all of this the other awesome part is that the course is in horrible shape with concrete like sand in the traps, the rough and fairway are about the same length and the greens have bare spots.

of course never plan to finish a round or get on the course because they seem to run a tournament or some other crap game everyday.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.