• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What a great weekend!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Weather was phenomenal.

Saturday was a brats on the grill with family, fire into the wee hours with friends. Nothing better than cooking brats over the fire at 2 am.

Sunday was sleeping in, hanging out with the neighbours while the kids played. Washing the motorcycle. Looking for a lost 4 year old for 20 minutes when she was sleeping in her bed. Then taking my daughter for a motorcycle ride looking for deer and turkey. Top it all off with some ice cream at the local joint.

Now, its back to work...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Clark this is a Golf site, don't be coming on here telling folk you were too busy for golf with your great weather, bike riding and ice cream. We want to hear about you unluckily shanking your 12th shot of a bunker ffs!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Great weekend here too! Spent lots of time with the fam and did some grillling!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I worked umpiring for 11 hours on Saturday dealing with drunk and whiney players then on Sunday (while watering my back yard) I slipped on wet concrete and sprained my ankle and pulled a muscle in my back.So you guys can phuck off.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I worked umpiring for 11 hours on Saturday dealing with drunk and whiney players then on Sunday (while watering my back yard) I slipped on wet concrete and sprained my ankle and pulled a muscle in my back.So you guys can phuck off.
NO golf for awhile I take it? :D

🔥 Latest posts