• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

    We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

    Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what a rollercoaster

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
1,202
0
yesterday i played great. a few really bad mistakes but still very good.

i had a very up and down scorecard! lol

front 9: par,bird,double, par,par,par,bogey,par,bogey. (39) +3
back 9: eagle,par,par,par,par,par,par,double,bogey. (37) +1

76! and i made my second eagle after laying up to 95 yards and holing a sw:)

im starting to take dumb risks about twice a round or so and coming out with doubles and triples on those holes. should i scres it and play for bogey after such bad tee shots, cause this getting to me! (about a week ago i shot 80 with two triples and a few 2-3 foot yippers, and today was 76 with 2 doubles, and two 2-3 foot yiped putts. thanks for hearing my rant! this is a shortened version from the one on GR. your thoughts? should i play for bogey when im pretty much screwed after my tee shots? i have about 70 percent chance of double or worse, with 30 percent chance of par, but i always seem to take that risk, and tell my self i wont do it again but i still do.. lol
 

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
13,531
84
Dont take a risk unless you think you can do it.

And if you think you can, KNOW you can when you swing.
 

Latest posts

Top