• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Listening To You?

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Eminem-Relapse

The Lonely Island-Incredibad (Their hooks are just catchy, what can I say. Never thought I'd be on a boat....Take a :mgw:)

Marilyn Manson-The High End of Low (Not really loving anything on it so far. Different. Less industrial for sure.)

Never say I'm not diverse. :beach3:

The new Eminem is pretty good it is in my truck cd player currently.
I have been rocking Kings of Leon.....good country rock......they opened for Pearl Jam.....good show.

Aug.......I am a big Marilyn Manson fan.....I haven't taken the dive yet on this new album. What does it compare to as far as his past albums??

Jason

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
My new CD I burned from my Itunes has Muse, Flobots, and Silversun Pickups mainly.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Tight jeans, double ds, making me go *whistle*

:D

Starstruck ~ 3 oh 3

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Now jump let's get crazy, say ****, that's crazy.

Krazy ~ Pitbull ft. Lil' John

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Coheed & Cambria.

For anyone who likes rap... Jay-Z. Seriously... you have to listen to the whole albums though. A lot of people judge based on just the radio stuff. The black album, kingdom come, and american gangster are all classics.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Qwerty ~ Linkin Park

Anyone else disappointed in LP? It's not that they aren't good, it's just...not the same.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I'm disappointed that I ever had to hear LP. I like a lot of diff. music, but their singer is like nails on chalkboard to me. I like rap and rock, but not really together.

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008
I agree w/ listening to the entire Jay-Z albums, Black Album and Kingdom Come are among my favorite. Beach Chair speaks to me...

If you're into a little underground rap, and rap with good lyrics, look up pretty much anything Brother Ali. I really can't stand radio rap.

I've also been listening to a lot of Chamillionaire's remix's, if you go to youtube, look up Chamillionaire - Poker Face, and Chamillionaire - Turn my swag on. Turns a couple of retarded songs into fire!

Since my car took a poop, I've been driving my parents, and my sister left a reggae cd in there, the band's name is The Expendables, and they've got some pretty good stuff. My sister's definitely a hippie though.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Highland Heights - unless you're from Halifax you've never heard of them. Pretty popular pub band in the late 90s

Stan Rogers is queued up...

I really need to get the feck out of here. :(

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I agree w/ listening to the entire Jay-Z albums, Black Album and Kingdom Come are among my favorite. Beach Chair speaks to me...

If you're into a little underground rap, and rap with good lyrics, look up pretty much anything Brother Ali. I really can't stand radio rap.

I've also been listening to a lot of Chamillionaire's remix's, if you go to youtube, look up Chamillionaire - Poker Face, and Chamillionaire - Turn my swag on. Turns a couple of retarded songs into fire!

Since my car took a poop, I've been driving my parents, and my sister left a reggae cd in there, the band's name is The Expendables, and they've got some pretty good stuff. My sister's definitely a hippie though.

Seriously... Jay-Z is a genius. People don't like it cause they're so far from understanding it. Either that or they don't appreciate growing up and evolving. As far as rap goes he's on a higher plane.

kidzwitgunz

Jn 15:13 Ductus Exemplo
Jun 25, 2009
Demon Hunter, Bullet for My Valentine, Killswitch Enage, AFI, Unsun, Randy Houser, Jason Aldean, Johnny Cash, and the king George Strait are on the current playlist as I type.......

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Aug.......I am a big Marilyn Manson fan.....I haven't taken the dive yet on this new album. What does it compare to as far as his past albums??

Jason

Sorry for the late reply J, totally missed this....

I don't think it relates to any of his older stuff really. I'll give it another listen tonight into tomorrow and see if I can pinpoint it.

It's just kind of odd really. It's like I keep waiting for a Hate Anthem, Dope Show, or Fight Song and nothing seems to pop out. Kind of semi-industrial ballads.

I'll give it another listen.

🔥 Latest posts