• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What are your top equipment or other changes this season?

Fourputt

Littleton, Colorado
Sep 5, 2006
The most significant change? Has to be my putter. Used my old Odyssey for 8 years, then lost my stroke this spring. I got a worse case of the 3 foot yips than Langer. I tried different grips, different setups... I was ready to quit until one of the other starters at the course told me to try the new putter he had just built from Golfsmith components. I took it out for 9 holes, finished with 13 putts, and best of all, never missed a 3-4 footer. Had him build me one and after a short learning period of getting used to the different feel, I am putting like I never have in my life.... and it's a great feeling. Never thought I'd have a putter that takes it's name from a Sci-fi show, but what can I say???? It's even made me a better chipper because I'm no longer afraid of the 3-7 foot putts that I'm likely to face. The club?

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
The only change to my bag this year has been the Titty 905 S with ProForce V2 Stiff shaft.

I'm actually hitting less fairways because of this.

Hmmmm... I don't think i've got this hoing thing down pat just yet :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.