• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build or make today?

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
1571866983738.jpg

1571867033360.jpg

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Think I should rip the floral wrap off? You twats aren't giving me any feedback. MC's daughter said she wanted a ride but she didn't mention my motorcycle. MC said I lucked out. All these vague replies aren't helpful. I thought I could count on you guys to shoot me straight.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Think I should rip the floral wrap off? You twats aren't giving me any feedback. MC's daughter said she wanted a ride but she didn't mention my motorcycle. MC said I lucked out. All these vague replies aren't helpful. I thought I could count on you guys to shoot me straight.
It looks fukking awesome! Keep it!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006

I’m not a bike guy but yeah, looks very...ummm... not good. It may be camo up close but from a distance it looks like a nice floral arrangement pattern.

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I have found full plastics in black or green (Chinese abs for $230) but I can't find the same as what's on it. Wondering now if eye appeal will make that much of a difference when I sell it

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Also, you were right....my 2 boys told me it looks "sick!" Anyone know a young girl interested in a dual sport?
Our daughter who would have ridden dirt bikes growing up, wouldn't toss a leg over that gosh-awful looking thing. To me, appears some bored female bartender spent too much time on Pintrest! (There! You have an opinion!)

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Thanks for the honest opinions. I hate it too. I got the idea from the new 2020 version of mine. It's a black and grey camo. I couldn't pull that look off with red plastic so....yah. At least I struck out swinging, right?

🔥 Latest posts