• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build or make today?

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
1572043734151.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
That's still a no for me. Never been into camo, except 1 time: my ex is very pretentious and showy, does not like being reminded of the little redneck town she came from. My oldest daughter was dating a local boy in high school...redneck from the same little town, hunter, beer drinker...yep, I liked him a lot. He was actually a good kid and treated my daughter very well, was very respectful of her and me. Anyway, we (daughter and I) are at the beach, and we're in the Crocs Outlet. "Daddy, I want to get TJ a pair of Crocs for his birthday". "No problem, baby, if you can't pay for them, I'll take care of it" She sheepishly takes me to the camo Crocs and asks if she can get him a pair. I said sure. Then: "Daddy, can I have a pair too?" With this huge grin on my face "Absolutely baby! Whatever you want!" I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she came in to mom's house wearing those (yes, she wore them back to mom's when she went back).

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
That's still a no for me. Never been into camo, except 1 time: my ex is very pretentious and showy, does not like being reminded of the little redneck town she came from. My oldest daughter was dating a local boy in high school...redneck from the same little town, hunter, beer drinker...yep, I liked him a lot. He was actually a good kid and treated my daughter very well, was very respectful of her and me. Anyway, we (daughter and I) are at the beach, and we're in the Crocs Outlet. "Daddy, I want to get TJ a pair of Crocs for his birthday". "No problem, baby, if you can't pay for them, I'll take care of it" She sheepishly takes me to the camo Crocs and asks if she can get him a pair. I said sure. Then: "Daddy, can I have a pair too?" With this huge grin on my face "Absolutely baby! Whatever you want!" I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she came in to mom's house wearing those (yes, she wore them back to mom's when she went back).

Crocs? Like the foam things with the holes in them? I would rather ride a pink moped.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Crocs? Like the foam things with the holes in them? I would rather ride a pink moped.
I don't like them either, but I can tell you from experience (there's an old pair at the house from one of the boys) that they are great for kayaking when you don't have shoes you don't mind getting wet. They're basically soft plastic.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Those grips are what I put on my iBlades over a year ago. Love them!!!! Best feeling grips I have ever used.

Son-in-law has a complete set of the iSi BeCu Pings. 1 iron through LW. Came out of WRX with DGS400 shafts. He was looking for some in the late 80's. I found this set that had been made for a pro in Iowa. Picked them up for him. He and our daughter were dating and she expected a diamond... when he could get the money saved up. He came to visit her, paid me for the iSi's and bragged about it to her. She came unglued! Totally uncontrollable that he had bought golf clubs instead of a ring. When she was chewing on him like a Pit Bull on a ragdoll, he knelt down and pulled a ring box out of his pocket. They've been married over 20 years and she still gets upset if anyone reminds her that, not only does he still have her but he also still has the iSi's!

🔥 Latest posts