• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build or make today?

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Didn't even register with me who was posting this. Sling still kickin'?? Evidently. Isn't carpentry a little out of the ordinary for a car salesman?
I was surprised to see our founding father too! I just assumed he had been stopping by while I was absent.

Looks good, Sling! Large scale construction intimidates me. I was nervous about building a lean-to on my workshop without help so I hired a friend to do it. Glad I did too. Took him and another guy 2 hours and 15 min to completely frame it up! (12' × 30') Took them 6.5 hours to lay the metal, (what are the side pieces called?) and install the gutters. It would've taken me months lol

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
See? Old feeble minds can at least remember some things. :>)

My grandfather is 92 and still drives to the office everyday. He's still so sharp he beat me at some mental math the other day during a coversation. Heck, he probably has a kid out there somewhere that's your age.

🔥 Latest posts