• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well I finished them today. The Miura TC-201 4-PW. They are sexy! and feel so good. I hit a few balls in the sim, and they feel like a marshmallow having sex with a stick of butter right out of the microwave. Cant wait to get them out on the course. I'm trying to upload a pic, but it keeps telling me its to big, and I don't know how to make it smaller.
On another forum where I post numerous photos, I have to use postimages.org It's pretty easy. You don't have to log in. Just upload your photo to that site and hit "hotlink for forums". Paste that in the thread. See if it works.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I'm trying to upload a pic, but it keeps telling me its to big, and I don't know how to make it smaller.
Depends on what OS and version you are using. There are probably 10 ways for each OS

On Mac's you can generally right click on the file, select "quick action" and convert file. which gives you a size option. Or if it is in Photos when you export the file, it asks for what size.

From Windows you can either right click on the file and there may be and select "Resize Pictures" (if that is an option). Or you can open it in the default veiwer (Paint, Preview, etc). Then select tools and adjust size.

If this doesn't work work for your OS and Version. Just google "Resize Photo" along with your OS in the search.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Depends on what OS and version you are using. There are probably 10 ways for each OS

On Mac's you can generally right click on the file, select "quick action" and convert file. which gives you a size option. Or if it is in Photos when you export the file, it asks for what size.

From Windows you can either right click on the file and there may be and select "Resize Pictures" (if that is an option). Or you can open it in the default veiwer (Paint, Preview, etc). Then select tools and adjust size.

If this doesn't work work for your OS and Version. Just google "Resize Photo" along with your OS in the search.
You also may want to make a backup prior, otherwise it could overwrite an important photo in lower quality. This can usually be done just by right clicking and copy, then paste in same location or another. Which generally creates another copy with either a 2 or bak at end.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Well I finished them today. The Miura TC-201 4-PW. They are sexy! and feel so good. I hit a few balls in the sim, and they feel like a marshmallow having sex with a stick of butter right out of the microwave. Cant wait to get them out on the course. I'm trying to upload a pic, but it keeps telling me its to big, and I don't know how to make it smaller.
If you have the picture on your screen, just take a screenshot and copy/paste it in your post.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
I also made a sandwich 🥪

Attachments

• 20230420_153230.jpg
    20230420_153230.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
My next project is to get this head restored. It rusts like crazy, so I was thinking of a Cerakote ceramic coating in black or gun blue. Not sure how it would wear. I think this process is fairly rugged, can't imagine any major chips. It is used mainly for coating firearms. Anyone any thoughts or recommendations? I'm guessing that I could paint in the fillings with nail varnish.

Attachments

• Putter 1.jpg
    Putter 1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 5
  • Putter 2.jpg
    Putter 2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Putter 3.jpg
    Putter 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 5

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My next project is to get this head restored. It rusts like crazy, so I was thinking of a Cerakote ceramic coating in black or gun blue. Not sure how it would wear. I think this process is fairly rugged, can't imagine any major chips. It is used mainly for coating firearms. Anyone any thoughts or recommendations? I'm guessing that I could paint in the fillings with nail varnish.
Just for fun, call Cameron's shop and see what they would charge to redo it. Finish, shaft, grip...If it came back like new with the Cameron certificate saying they did the remake, might be worth some money.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Just for fun, call Cameron's shop and see what they would charge to redo it. Finish, shaft, grip...If it came back like new with the Cameron certificate saying they did the remake, might be worth some money.
Not that easy to do for me, based in Ireland. Also, this steel oxidizes very easily, causing it to rust very quickly. I'm hoping a coating of sorts would maintain a slick finish.

Members online

No members online now.