• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I went for a relatively expensive lesson today. I went to see a Pro that my brother frequents, he highly recommended him. I must say, I was impressed. The guy was very professional, used video and Trackman, spent a bit of time watching me hit through the bag, asking me my objectives/ambitions etc. Once he had all the data we went through several drills in terms of set-up, ball position, takeaway etc. It took me a while but by the end of the session, I had transformed a nasty and inconsistent block / pull hook to a beautiful and consistent fade. It was useful to see the Trackman numbers to show swing path and club face angle. The numbers were compelling. We then spent some time on the before / after videos and he gave me a summary of what to work on. Once we finished it, he airdropped the lesson to me for my phone. I was impressed with the whole gig. Now off to the course to apply my newfound knowledge!!

Latest posts