• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well, I was tempted...

A Tiger Woods autographed putter just sold for $328,577.00. A few months ago, a set of irons he used sold for $5 million.

Why?? Guess what us Shot Talkers pay for our bags of golf clubs ain't as bad as it could be. Of course, doubt that putter or those irons will ever see green grass again.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Well, I was tempted...

A Tiger Woods autographed putter just sold for $328,577.00. A few months ago, a set of irons he used sold for $5 million.

Why?? Guess what us Shot Talkers pay for our bags of golf clubs ain't as bad as it could be. Of course, doubt that putter or those irons will ever see green grass again.
People are CRAZY!!!

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
A used Atmos black 60s. … stuck it in my TM SIM. Like it very much. The driver had a ventus blue 60s

also traded back in to pga store an odyssey nano 7 putter for the double wide odyssey. Feels really nice
So my 3 putts… will make the ball happier I guess lol

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I still can not get over what a difference the Atmos shaft made. lol. It is all I think about. Not a range honeymoon mind you, it has been on the course for a full two days haha. but no really it is awesome
not just awesome, MY DRIVER IS A BEAST!!!!

I feel like contacting Fuji and tell them keep making them. as a public service!

so now I can either find another one to put in the Tsi2 or sell the TSi2. either way I should get another shaft as backup!

Latest posts