• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Odyssey OWorks black Marxman. Needed it like a hole in my head, but I liked the looks and rolled a few putts well in store. Price tag said $249, I traded in a few extras and walked out paying $100... I’ll take that for the win! [emoji106]

I rolled some really nice putts playing last week with my father-in-law. But it’s not kicking the Tank outta the bag yet...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Well, the “buy” was made last Saturday. Meet Charli, an 8 week old female miniature dachshund.
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1530026749.000412.jpg

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Limp. You've just moved to the top of the "driver ho" list with this driver. Hope it works for you.
Was a little hesitant the first round with the G400. Once I got the feel of it, though, it has been phenomenal!! Really hitting it well and hitting it long... for me. These past couple of rounds have me in a rough spot. There is no club in the bag that I have any urge to replace. Still totally in love with the iBlades. The Scotty has come around and I finally have full confidence in it. The CBX wedge has performed beyond belief. Just beginning to be disappointed when the 18 holes are done and have to wait until tomorrow to play again. No! At this age and with the temperatures we are having.... I ain't playin' more than 18 on any given day!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Was a little hesitant the first round with the G400. Once I got the feel of it, though, it has been phenomenal!! Really hitting it well and hitting it long... for me. These past couple of rounds have me in a rough spot. There is no club in the bag that I have any urge to replace. Still totally in love with the iBlades. The Scotty has come around and I finally have full confidence in it. The CBX wedge has performed beyond belief. Just beginning to be disappointed when the 18 holes are done and have to wait until tomorrow to play again. No! At this age and with the temperatures we are having.... I ain't playin' more than 18 on any given day!
Add the other CBX wedges?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Add the other CBX wedges?
Really thought I'd add a 58 CBX once I got the 52. I stuck the old Cleveland Zip Groove 58 back in the bag but just don't need or use it that much. I've become so confident with the 52 from about 85 in, including chipping from just off the green, why confuse things trying to decide between wedges. I'm afraid if I do get a 58 degree CBX I'll be tempted to use it when I'd be better off sticking with the 52. And, I certainly don't need anything between the PW and the 52 CBX. If I see a used 58 degree CBX some day I might be tempted. Right now, I'm not "Jonesing" for one.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Really thought I'd add a 58 CBX once I got the 52. I stuck the old Cleveland Zip Groove 58 back in the bag but just don't need or use it that much. I've become so confident with the 52 from about 85 in, including chipping from just off the green, why confuse things trying to decide between wedges. I'm afraid if I do get a 58 degree CBX I'll be tempted to use it when I'd be better off sticking with the 52. And, I certainly don't need anything between the PW and the 52 CBX. If I see a used 58 degree CBX some day I might be tempted. Right now, I'm not "Jonesing" for one.
I have been gaming a pair of CG15 Clevelands and really like them. A few months now with my irons and wedges! Record!!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Well, not so much today,as it is just new equipment. I bought Warbirdlover's Titleist driver. And I bought a brand new Titleist Hybrid.

🔥 Latest posts