• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you shoot today?

OP
titleistman66

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
Played some horrid golf today, and this was for the "tryout" where 3 players showed up. Of course, the team will take on whoever is willing to play, but I really need to get my shit together on the course. Shot a 97. 53 on the front. It was a new course, wind was kicking, yadda yadda. I need to get my head in the game. Although we didn't get to warm up, I just kept beating myself up on the course, even though the guys I was playing with weren't playing too well themselves. a 9, two snowmen, and a 7 on the front 9 didn't help my spirits. Came back with a 44 (4 pars, 3 doubles, the rest bogeys) to prove to myself that I wasn't completely gone, but still, 8 over par for 9 holes, not what the team is looking for. Let's see what the rest of the week holds for me.

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
I didn't play today; but if I had played I would have probably shot 4-5 under par. I awakened with that "today's gonna be the day feeling". Imagine my disappointment when it rained all day. ;)

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Just got home from a business trip in Colorado. Only got to play one round of golf, due to weather. I played at a muny in CO Springs called Valley Hi. Not a bad little course, had great scenery with Pikes Peak in view. Had a very up and down round. Front 9, I had 4 birdies and finished 1 under. By the time I got to the 17th I was 2 under, then went triple, quadruple bogey to finish at 5 over, lol. Hahaha, isn't that typical of the game. Even though my finish was less than spectacular, I feel good about my game going into the 2011 season. So here's to a great golfing year for everyone here. Cheers!

OP
titleistman66

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
Went out on Wednesday and played 9 before and after work today (I now work at a golf course =DDDD) and shot a 78 (first time breaking 80 in a while) on Wed, followed by an 80 today. Gonna go back out tomorrow after my class in the morning and see if I can do some work with some other employees.

🔥 Latest posts