• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
36 degrees when we went off #1 this morning. Strong/cold north wind took the chill factor to 27 degrees. Three of us headed out to play. Too many clothes. Gloves. Stocking hat. Played better than the past few days. 40/39 with a couple birdies. WBL sent his cold north weather this way and it's supposed to be really cold the next four to five days. Will be day by day to see if we are crazy enough to go play a stupid game and freeze.

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
Clubs are put away. Going into hibernation soon.
I'm so sorry to hear this. My son lived in Wisconsin for four years and they shut down golf almost every November.
We are so fortunate that we can play year round in North Carolina. My heart goes out to all of you in the North. It's just NOT fair.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Forecast to be in the low 30's this morning... with wind. Turned out it was 35 degrees with hardly any breeze. Didn't sound like any of my guys were going to play. I had some work to do at the course and went out. The one geezer who doesn't text, called me and wanted to play. We got our 18 in and it wasn't really that uncomfortable. Putter struggles again. 83.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Got to the course today and it was 40 degrees. The entire group played the forward tees, we played bingo bango for quarters, and i think i made like $7 and shot 2 under!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Frost delay this morning. Beautiful day, once we got off #1. Played better than I had in quite a few days. Carded a 1 over 73. 37/36. Shot my age! Of course, that will be so much easier in a few days when I turn 74.
I had placed the iBlades and a putter in time out for misbehaving. Put them back in the bag and they act like the disciplinary action paid dividends. We were three against three and my two partners both played horribly. I carried us and won 50 cents!!!!

🔥 Latest posts