• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Fun morning. 38/36 for a 74. Shot my age. Won 50 cents.

We had four of us this morning. One of the guys had five.... FIVE birdies! He's never carded that many birds in one round in his life. He was headed out to buy some lottery tickets!!
Between the four of us, we had 9 birdies this morning. One guy with five. Two of us with two each. The fourth guy had zero.
In our "game" you just couldn't win anything with a par today. Again... nice weather and really fun golf.
Well done!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
40/40 for an 80 this morning... from the big boys tees. -1 on the par 5's! The par 5's should be the most difficult from the longer tees. Beginning to think my occasional play from the longer tees keeps me more focused. Tend to get lazy playing the say geezer tees day after day.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Stupid game! Why do I even play it??!! Could not get started this morning. 42 on the front. Made the turn and shot 37 on the back. No reason to have that much differential between nines. But... on a very cool, beautiful Summer morning... I should be happy with a 79.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
81 today. Not pretty. That even included one birdie. Pulled everything left on the first few holes. By the time I got it fixed, it was too late to recover.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.