• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
78 this morning and lost $2.00!! Partners were no help at all. I hate all the geezers and I hate golf!!!! :>)

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Was hating golf yesterday . Every good drive was punished by some of crap iron shot. I guess I’m expecting too much after only 4 months? Expecting to break 100 legit?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Was hating golf yesterday . Every good drive was punished by some of crap iron shot. I guess I’m expecting too much after only 4 months? Expecting to break 100 legit?
It's called 'golf' because all the other four-letter words were taken. If the driver works well today, it will go in the tank tomorrow. But... those irons will be back and make you like the game... for a few holes. Golf can be extremely frustrating. Playing every day can be even more so. We can have a stretch of good rounds and all of a sudden it's like we've never played before.
One those frustrating day, just remember this. No matter how poorly you play there are so many people would give their right arm to be able to show up on a golf course and swing a club... no matter how they scored. Just to be out there, we are so lucky. The Golf Gods will be despicable lots more than they will be compassionate. That's golf. Enjoy it for the good shots and let the bad ones go.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
45 on the front. Terrible. ALL bogeys. Started second nine par, birdie. 37 with two birds. 82. WTF? :rolleyes:
Now, that's my kind of golf!!! Almost one stroke/hole difference between two nines on the same day. Don't we just love this game........

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
38 on the front this morning. Slower play than usual. Had a new guy in the group who we just couldn't get moving. As I was making the turn, the pro shop caught me telling me of water issues. Told them I'd look at it after the round. Continued playing well on the back. But... daughter came in last night and I needed to get home. Quit after #14 and headed up to fix the water problem. Took all of about 10 minutes! Beautiful morning. Played pretty well.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.