• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
We got in all 18 before the heat really hit. Played terribly. Don't even want to talk about it!!! :<(

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Better today... sorta. 42 on the front and still struggling. Got my head screwed back on straight as we made the turn. 38 on the back for an 80. Now... if I can just keep the mental part of my game in tact..........

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
This heat really wears on a person. 42 this morning. Putting terrible. Still won 50 cents!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Fun morning! Everything seemed to be working. 39/35 for a 74. Birdied 14, 15, and 16. Long time since birdieing three holes in a row.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
No birds. 39 on front. Was going into the last two holes on back even par (all pars no bogeys) and bogeyed the 17th par 3 after getting in the trap. 37 on back for 76.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Played with 3 "flat-bellies" that hit it a mile. I beat them all. 43 and 44 for 87. Highlight of the day was hole 9, a par 5. Hit a good drive and proceeded to hit my 3-wood 238 yards ON to the green. Had them guys jaws drop. (Mine too). Never hit a 3-wood that far in my life! (Did I say I 3-putt for par).

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Played with 3 "flat-bellies" that hit it a mile. I beat them all. 43 and 44 for 87. Highlight of the day was hole 9, a par 5. Hit a good drive and proceeded to hit my 3-wood 238 yards ON to the green. Had them guys jaws drop. (Mine too). Never hit a 3-wood that far in my life! (Did I say I 3-putt for par).
The two worst words you can hear after having an eagle putt... "Nice par!"

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
39 on the front. Par, birdie on 10 and 11. Then, went to pot on 12... and after. 42 on the back for an 81.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Shot 43 in league and quit. Greenskeepers are not mowing some areas (that I got in) and I hurt my left arm by elbow hitting the ball out. I bitched at the desk. They will get a lawsuit from some Illinois hack who hurts himself in that crap. they want to speed up play and then put that shit out like it's the US Open or something. Hackers will spend all day in that stuff. Then they have no ranger to stop the young groups from "joining up" and slowing everyone down.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Tourney at our course so two of us traveled about 30 miles west to a nice 9-hole course. Raining when we arrived. Waited for it to let up a bit. Played 3 holes before the sky opened with heavy rain... and lightning. Under cover by the clubhouse, we thought we'd wait it out. Well, it just never let up. Finally headed to the car and drove home. Drove in the hard rain all the way. Everything I owned from skin out and the entire golf bag were soaked.

Back at the home course tomorrow. But... tornado watch until about 10 p.m. this evening. Been lots of storm activity. Glad we've got a basement.

Most reactions

Latest posts