• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
i played Sunday and i could not play for sh!t off the beautifull fairways, instead of trying to think to much i started playing a "nice" fade which saw me playing out of the rough 90% of the time (2nd shot out of the rough, after the drive/fade) but that was fun, hit whatever club i had in my hands perfectly and straight to greens.

my chip shots were on the money and my putting was not too shabby either....still did not card a good round but i did have a lot of fun. specially when my playing partners asked me after the tee off what i'm doing on the fairway!:D

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
First post here in a year or so. Probably because it's the first time this year I've managed to get out and play. I think I went the entire month of January without even picking up a golf club.

Went out without a practice round or a bucket of bulls beforehand and fired off a 71. On a par 3. Drove the only par 4 (279 yards) the one time the 3 wood came out to play. Missed almost every other green though. I was spraying my irons, big time. But the putter worked... for once.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Took the girl out today to play. We played rock river in Horicon, Wi. Fun course. I took out my set of TD TP Taylor Mades 1-pw with Cleveland 52, 56,60 wedges. Her last 18 out was a 137... today, 120 and we walked. ... The hell was I thinking? I let her hit my 2 iron, and she struck it well. I love the feeling of puring a 1 iron off the tee. All in all long day, but had a good time with my girlfriend. Going to play the Irish Course on Monday. Need to practice. Can't show up out there like no scrub.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
First post here in a year or so. Probably because it's the first time this year I've managed to get out and play. I think I went the entire month of January without even picking up a golf club.

Went out without a practice round or a bucket of bulls beforehand and fired off a 71. On a par 3. Drove the only par 4 (279 yards) the one time the 3 wood came out to play. Missed almost every other green though. I was spraying my irons, big time. But the putter worked... for once.
A bucket of bulls....? I would think they would get kinda angry but what do I know

🔥 Latest posts