• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Long time no see fellas.
With cricket season kicking off, golf is hard to come by.
Made time today, knocked off early and hit the good local course where my brother is a member, so got half price rates as he knew the guy behind the desk lol.
My goal this year was to break 80 at this course. Well, both me and my brother hit PB's! I shot 79 and he shot 85.
Took the Wilson FG Tour driver out for a spin, cranked it to 11*. It's now in the bag permanently, was hiring nice draws all round. No penalties which is good for me at that track.
Certainly gonna have to have another crack at it again soon!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Long time no see fellas.
With cricket season kicking off, golf is hard to come by.
Made time today, knocked off early and hit the good local course where my brother is a member, so got half price rates as he knew the guy behind the desk lol.
My goal this year was to break 80 at this course. Well, both me and my brother hit PB's! I shot 79 and he shot 85.
Took the Wilson FG Tour driver out for a spin, cranked it to 11*. It's now in the bag permanently, was hiring nice draws all round. No penalties which is good for me at that track.
Certainly gonna have to have another crack at it again soon!
Famous last words.

P.S. Nice shooting.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
"A Tale of Two Nines" by Charles Dickens.

Twas the best of times, twas the worst of times...

Precisely. One of my pet peeves is when your playing partner points out how well you're playing after nine holes. "Gee, you hit 24 points on the front nine. You're gonna kill it today ..." It often throws me off my game. I only add up my card at the end of the round.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Precisely. One of my pet peeves is when your playing partner points out how well you're playing after nine holes. "Gee, you hit 24 points on the front nine. You're gonna kill it today ..." It often throws me off my game. I only add up my card at the end of the round.
We say things like that on purpose, you know.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online