• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Scorecard says how many, not how. ANY eagle is a great eagle!
Exactly.
But anyway, it was a 260m drive down the middle, 160m left, playing a big up hill and a 2 tier green. Thought I'd smoke a 6iron and land in on the second tier. The shot in my mind was flawless. Execution, skulled/thinned it straight left but had a nice fade on it, skidded off the front lip of the green and rolled up and around to the second tier to 10ft. Drained the putt.
It was just one of those rounds where even the shit shots were turning out just fine haha.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Exactly.
But anyway, it was a 260m drive down the middle, 160m left, playing a big up hill and a 2 tier green. Thought I'd smoke a 6iron and land in on the second tier. The shot in my mind was flawless. Execution, skulled/thinned it straight left but had a nice fade on it, skidded off the front lip of the green and rolled up and around to the second tier to 10ft. Drained the putt.
It was just one of those rounds where even the shit shots were turning out just fine haha.
I'll take that shot any day, my friend!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I thought you would operate on the same principle as the Norway Rat. Leave a trail of piss so you can find your way back to the clubhouse.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
38/39 yesterday. Same course. Putting was a letdown, nearly eagled the 18th again, in proper fashion this time.
No tail wind, pulled my driver left rough, faded 3 wood, hit the upslope, popped onto the first tier of the green, 8ft from the hole. Sent the putt half an inch high.
Oh we'll, playing again today. Getting a bloody good golfers tan going at the moment.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
38/39 yesterday. Same course. Putting was a letdown, nearly eagled the 18th again, in proper fashion this time.
No tail wind, pulled my driver left rough, faded 3 wood, hit the upslope, popped onto the first tier of the green, 8ft from the hole. Sent the putt half an inch high.
Oh we'll, playing again today. Getting a bloody good golfers tan going at the moment.

Pros miss high. Amateurs miss low. You're on track. [emoji108]

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.