• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
91 at Maryland National in Middletown Md. Designed by Arthur Hills. 131 Slope from the whites. Long Day...

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Played with Wednesday group minus Ed. Ray and Doug the big hitter with his TM M2 and his $$$ PXG irons. I was crushing the ball off the tee. Farther and more often then I ever have in one 18 hole round. If I could putt I'd be dangerous. 41 and 43 for 84. It felt a lot better then that but oh well. In any case I had low round.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Played with Wednesday group ... Ray and Doug the big hitter with his TM M2 and his $$$ PXG irons.

I shake my head when I see people turn up with a mega-expensive PXG bag and proceed to chunk and knife their shots all over the place.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Had a BAD day yesterday playing with sssmokin on Waushara CC. Greens are so fast you could not keep a ball on them. Must have been 15+ on the stimp meter. Gently chip on the fringe and it rolls all the way off on the back. ??????????????. Totally destroyed my score and I'm not saying what it was. :mad: Then the fairways are hard as a rock. Could not hit a decent iron shot all day. I would defy someone to take a divot hitting their iron without hurting themselves. Go back to playing Two Oaks today thank God.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Had a BAD day yesterday playing with sssmokin on Waushara CC. Greens are so fast you could not keep a ball on them. Must have been 15+ on the stimp meter. Gently chip on the fringe and it rolls all the way off on the back. ??????????????. Totally destroyed my score and I'm not saying what it was. :mad: Then the fairways are hard as a rock. Could not hit a decent iron shot all day. I would defy someone to take a divot hitting their iron without hurting themselves. Go back to playing Two Oaks today thank God.

Is that Sssmokin’s home track?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Played University Ridge for the first time ever, and only my second round of the year (2 kids + 1 on the way = no golf time for Fitzpatrick). Shot 43-45 for an 88. Not too bad. Really like the course, but thought I might get carried away by the mosquitoes.
Hey Fitz, we've missed you around here! Good to hear you're a family man now but missing playing. And nice round for not playing much.

🔥 Latest posts