• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Is no one else playing golf??? What the heck is wrong with you guys??? 38/39 this morning.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My bad back has made me stop playing.
He rides 'round in onna them thar Porches, spend the days doctorin' chikens, and wonders why he's got a bad back.

Bad backs and golf are not a good marriage. I keep thinking that one of these days my back will be what ends my playing. So far, when I wrench it a few days later we are back playing. One of the guys in our group get a shot in his back every so often. Uses some sort of electrical gadget that shocks his back every so often.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
He rides 'round in onna them thar Porches, spend the days doctorin' chikens, and wonders why he's got a bad back.

Bad backs and golf are not a good marriage. I keep thinking that one of these days my back will be what ends my playing. So far, when I wrench it a few days later we are back playing. One of the guys in our group get a shot in his back every so often. Uses some sort of electrical gadget that shocks his back every so often.

I've had 4 spinal surgeries in the last 3 years. Each one helped, but the pain is always there, especially walking. I have another MRI scheduled for this coming Monday to see if another disc is herniated. Wish me luck.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I've had 4 spinal surgeries in the last 3 years. Each one helped, but the pain is always there, especially walking. I have another MRI scheduled for this coming Monday to see if another disc is herniated. Wish me luck.
Will be thinking of you!!! Let's hope the MRI gets you some good news.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Is no one else playing golf??? What the heck is wrong with you guys??? 38/39 this morning.

Got a 9:30 tee time tomorrow stay tuned!

Thinking between the weather and lending governor stay at home order, it will be my last round of the year. Really want to break 80 but I’m gonna enjoy being out before going into hibernation for the winter!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004

That's the latest reading from my Oxygen sensor. Doc says to go to emergency room if it goes below 92.

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
Well, there's no need for me to post here again until I shoot something different than 83. Had another one last Friday. This is really bazaar.
I was reading some of my old posts and have to correct this one. I meant bizarre; not bazaar! Obviously I posted the original one after several glasses of Scotch.

BTW my round last Wednesday was an 85. I doubled #18 or it would have been another 83.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I was reading some of my old posts and have to correct this one. I meant bizarre; not bazaar! Obviously I posted the original one after several glasses of Scotch.

BTW my round last Wednesday was an 85. I doubled #18 or it would have been another 83.
You do realize, don't you, making a double bogey is not the preferred means to card something different than an 83?? Wouldn't it be better to have birdied or eagled the 18th hole? Sheesh! Do I have to draw you a picture???!!!! :D:D:D:D
Our entire group is pretty well convinced if we can find our way to the course, crawl into a cart, and make contact with a golf ball we will play even if we card 100+!! The only guy who really got upset and tossed clubs no longer plays in our group. We all are appreciative that we woke up and were physically/mentally (Well, the 'mentally' is sometimes questionable!) able to play golf. So many our ages would be grateful to have the opportunity we do.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Cold rain and 40 degrees yesterday so didn't play. 55 degrees this morning. Cloudy and damp, but not bad for November. Really fun round. Putter finally decided to work. 38/37 for a 75.

🔥 Latest posts