• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yesterday shot a 75 first round, then 77 the second. 74 today in the rain. They are not all good score, though. It was a tough weekend. 85 on a new course up in da U.P. on Friday. then a 79 on another new course on Saturday. Then, Sunday I had a 12 stroke lead and blew it. My battery went dead on the rangefinder, and was lost. No idea how far anything was, and got totally out of routine and banged out an impressive 96! Finished 2nd by one stroke for the three day tournament. Lost one ball all weekend on Friday. On of the guys in my flight lost 8 on Sunday.... and still played better than me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Terrible start this morning. Couldn't do anything. 45 on the front. Down $1.25 at the turn. Bogeyed #10, then something clicked. With a couple of birds, carded a 37 on the front. Rough 82, but ended up winning 75 cents!!! 45 degrees, here, when we started this morning. The last two days have been cold and nasty. Sure glad I got the cart with a cover. Had pulled the doors of, when the weather turned nice. Didn't take me long to put 'em back on yesterday.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
86 today, been struggling with the driver of bm late but my chipping has been saving me. I imagine I’ll get the driver worked out and then my chipping will disappear. Gotta love golf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
40/42 from the big boys' tees this morning. Not as long as they were, but kept the ball in front of me. Chipping and putting saved my bacon!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rained out yesterday. Course really wet this morning. Nobody played 'lights out'. I had an 82... and won $2.50!!!!! Just like winning the lottery!!!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
83 :poop:

My driving has improved immensely since picking up that Taylormade, and my ball striking is good, but I am struggling mightily with putting. On one hole I had 6' for birdie and walked off with a bogey.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A pathetic performance today. Putting went in the tank!!! Big time!!!! 84. Driving is good. Irons solid. Chipping not bad. Putting stinks!!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Yesterday came close to passing out and white golf ball was so BRIGHT white I couldn't read the writing on it. Played today and was okay but had to leave early for doctor visit. Kidney function was down to 17% so I have to stay home for a couple days and get "hydrated". Then go back Friday for a "recheck".

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I just got pistol-whipped by a 15-year-old kid in the 3rd round of our club matchplay championship. I had to give him far too many shots. He was walking putts in like Kevin Na. He played earlier that day in a tournament and shot +4 off a 16 index. But he couldn't technically get his handicap reduced until the next day, so it was just poor timing/luck on my end. After he beat me (4/3) he told me that he had played much better that morning. (I nearly slapped him!).

I played OK but I was never going to win that one. Don't even think Eldrick could have won that one!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online