• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Didn't play today but went to "collect my winnings" from league yesterday. Got two skins and took low gross.

Attachments

• yeah.jpg
    yeah.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 81

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
79 this morning. But, made some pars and birds where they were needed. Was the BIG winner!!! $1.00!!!

fredy54

Phucknugget
Aug 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan Pakistan
What did you shoot today? Or what are your most recent scores?

Yesterday for my mens leauges yesterday, I shot a 35,38 =73 in first round. Then a 39,38 =77 in second round. A few days ago I shot 78, then went out for another 9 holes... 32. But I have still had a few rounds in the low 80's too LOL. Let here how your doing.
nice information.. By the way I'm new here thanks

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Friday... Rain and only got in 10 holes.

Saturday... Quite often play with the flat bellies from the longer tees. No more! I'm 60 days away from turning 75. It's just too much work to play the longer tees anymore. By the last few holes, I was totally exhausted/frustrated. 86 and deserved every one of them.

Today (Sunday)... Much better from the geezer tees. 39 on the front. Missed a short putt on 18 to have played the back at even par. So... 39/37 for a 76. I'll take that.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Friday... Rain and only got in 10 holes.

Saturday... Quite often play with the flat bellies from the longer tees. No more! I'm 60 days away from turning 75. It's just too much work to play the longer tees anymore. By the last few holes, I was totally exhausted/frustrated. 86 and deserved every one of them.

Today (Sunday)... Much better from the geezer tees. 39 on the front. Missed a short putt on 18 to have played the back at even par. So... 39/37 for a 76. I'll take that.
Make the flat bellies play from the geezer tees. Sometimes they come out on the bottom end!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Make the flat bellies play from the geezer tees. Sometimes they come out on the bottom end!
We do that often. And, you are correct. Two of the regular flat-bellies hit the ball a mile. Put a wedge in their hands and they can chunk it 5 feet or skull it 30 yards. We geezers can be on the green from 170 yards and watch the flat bellies take 4 to get on the green from 50 yards.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm playing very patchy golf these days. Good is great, bad is awful!

My son and I had a pairs game. We have won our previos 2 matches and were now at the round of 16. We were paired against two gamers. We found ourselves four down after 6 holes, all breaks/luck going to our adversaries. I thought we were in for an early bath. So I said to my son (who is about to head off to college) to just enjoy ourselves and enjoy the time playing together. That seemed to do the trick!

We went: Eagle, Par, Birdie, Birdie, Par, Par, Birdie, Birdie, Birdie, Par, Par, Par to win by two holes.

7 under for 12 holes!
My son is 19 and hits massive tee shots! On three par fives, he was hitting in 9 irons and wedges! We are now into the last 8. Better get it played quick before he heads away! ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
77. Playing pretty steady, again. Trying to hit fairways and greens. Birdied #18 two days in a row to win the money. $1.00 today.

Benched the Mavrik a couple days ago. Back to hitting the Mini off the tee. May just not bag a driver the rest of the season.....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.