• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
No play yesterday due to a tournament at the course. Today... pathetic. Lost $1.25. Hate this game!!! :<(

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
38 this morning. Won $1.00. When we split 3 vs. 3, my team is at a huge disadvantage. We always assume we will lose at least a dollar. One of my partners is solid. The other... well we spend more time leading him to his ball than hitting our own! He always thinks he hits it at least 100 yards farther than he ever has.
The other 3 are all pretty solid. But, as true players of the dastardly game know, you never know what golf has in store for you day to day. My partner had an even par 36 and I had a 38. The third guy had a 93!!! Our two low scores worked out well against the other 3, two of which were in the upper 70's and one in the low 80's.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Fun morning.... sorta. Best round in a long time. One birdie and two bogies. One over 73. Just steady golf. Fairway. Green, or close. Chipping was the best in a long time. A number of par putts of less than 12" after excellent chips.

Bad news.... Zero help from my playing partners. Lost 25 cents!!!! All three on the other team were in the upper 70's. So, really one against three who were playing best ball.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Started keeping track of my putting, lots of three putts. So typical I guess. So I could be breaking 100 by a fair margin by two putting. Past 27 holes lots of three putts. Finding the right speed is number one, and getting more accurate with close in wedges is number two reasons

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Playing so poorly this past few days, it even hurts to log onto Shot Talk!!!! Most of the issues have to do with putting. Never been a good putter. Often been a really bad putter. I'm in that "often" time right now!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
37/42 for a 79 this morning. Put the old $5 My Echo Ping putter in the bag and the jewel made a lot of putts.

🔥 Latest posts