• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Nothing to report lol.
Sprained wrist last week, got to play one day, driving was great, but that’s all. Crappy score.
Now it’s rain all week here. Dambit!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
In another slump the past couple of days. Embarrassed to report scores. Sunday lost 25 cents. Didn't play Monday. Broke even yesterday. Lost 75 cents today. Gonna have to take out a home equity loan if this keeps up!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A little better, yesterday. 78. A couple birdies. Still lost 25 cents!!! :<(

Drinkin' the 'blow out sauce' and headed in for a colonoscopy today. No golf. Supposed to rain tomorrow. We REALLY do need the rain!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
No rain, early, so perfect weather for golf... except...

Could not get untracked. 45 on the front!!! Down $1.75 at the turn. One under, 35 on the back. Ended up winning 75 cents. 10 strokes difference. No idea what changed. Frustrating game......

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Another terrible front nine. 44/37. No idea what's going on. Guess it just takes the old body nine holes to get the kinks out.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
A little better, yesterday. 78. A couple birdies. Still lost 25 cents!!! :<(

Drinkin' the 'blow out sauce' and headed in for a colonoscopy today. No golf. Supposed to rain tomorrow. We REALLY do need the rain!!!
Ohhhhhhmm hope that goes ok.
Are you going to see Dr. Kylie ?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Much better today! 74... 37/37. Won $2.50. Missed a birdie putt on 18 or it could have even been better.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
All the old geezers were either vacationing, staying home with an ouchie, or resting for a tournament some are playing in tomorrow. Played with a young friend and a buddy of his. (Young... 50 ish.) Played from the longer tees with them. Surprised myself with my chipping and putting. 40/42 for an 82.

🔥 Latest posts