• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I think about it every day.😄

Reality says I at least a decade away, probably longer.
Worked till I was 70. No regrets whatsoever. Have tried to stay busy since retirement... and, so far, accomplished that.
The key is, though, to not allow work to take over your life. Breathe. Relax. Spend time with friends and family. If work won't allow you to enjoy what really matters in life... find another job!

There! Advice from an old sage.... :>)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Playing simply terrible... again!!! If anything has stayed strong, it's my tee ball. Today, I couldn't even get off the tee!!!! I HATE GOLF!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
If this funk doesn't lift, maybe I can keep busy crocheting or knitting. 1 birdie and 3 pars. 85. Disgusting!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
ROUND OF THE YEAR!! 3 birds and 2 bogeys. 1 under 71. 4 shots under my age! Lost 25 cents!!!!

We had a 3 on 3 this morning. Knew our three competitors would play well. Didn't know I would play as well as I did... and my two partners as poor as they did!! The other 3 were 2 under.

Sometimes one of our bogeys will line up with one of their birdies. Not today. Told my partners I want the opportunity to draft up and get some talent... instead of a couple old hackers!!! :>)
Putter ca awake! I dropped some par and birdie putts I couldn't have got close to the hole this past few weeks. Just hope it holds......

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Another pretty good day. 79. Course was littered with twigs and small branches. The maintenance crew did an awesome job, though, of getting out in front and blowing off the greens. Won 25 cents.!!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I shot 81 (+9) in a club medal, in a storm, with 30mph winds and rain. It was brutal. It was the 4th best score all day. Nothing short of a miracle I finished with the same ball. My best ball-striking round in a long time. 118 competitors, only 54 cards completed. The rest were NRs!! I had to check that it is the middle of June. Scheesh!

🔥 Latest posts