• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Last Friday I played a course I've only played three times in my life, and all three times I've shot 71 :\
Welp, I'm playing it again on Saturday.

If I break 70, this will be the scene:

caddyshack-rodney-dangerfield.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Welp, I'm playing it again on Saturday.

If I break 70, this will be the scene:

caddyshack-rodney-dangerfield.gif
Good luck!!! If/When you do break 70, are you flying to meet Glark somewhere for the tryst? Or, will you two just consummate the occasion by face-timing??

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Knew it would happen sooner or later. Front 9, this morning, 38. Made the turn and bogeyed the first 4 holes. Parred 14 and 15. Then proceeded to bogey out. Yep! 7 bogeys and 2 pars on the back for a 38/43/81. Was just like every club in the bag suddenly decided to turn on me.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Knew it would happen sooner or later. Front 9, this morning, 38. Made the turn and bogeyed the first 4 holes. Parred 14 and 15. Then proceeded to bogey out. Yep! 7 bogeys and 2 pars on the back for a 38/43/81. Was just like every club in the bag suddenly decided to turn on me.
Let's not talk about things like that.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Let's not talk about things like that.
Okay, I promise not to talk about a perfect drive... then pull the second shot 5 yards left of the green. I promise not to talk about a three-putt from 20 feet. I promise not to talk about how I proved the adage "It's easier to hit a 2" diameter limb than a 20 yard wide fairway"!! I promise............. :rolleyes:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Sorta back this morning. 79. Just not comfortable over the ball right now. Chipping and putting saved my day. Won 25 cents!!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rough round, Saturday, but don't know the score. Just two of us playing a par or better game. Only kept track of the marks. Really even match. Won 25 cents.

No play Sunday due to a tournament at the course. One of the guys in my geezer group played in the tourney. Got an ace. Won $375.

Yesterday and today were pretty typical rounds. Yesterday 77. Today 76. Have had the opportunit8y to go really low, but can't seem to get birdie putts to drop. Hitting greens and making pars. Boring.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rough start this morning. 4 bogeys in the first 7 holes. Then birdied 8 and 9. 38. One bogey and one bird on the back for an even par 36. 74. Made some pars from the boondocks, today. Fairways are overrated!!! :>)

🔥 Latest posts